Tuesday, March 27, 2012

February 2012 Update Pictures

Here are some before pictures that I took about 6 weeks ago. I have been holding off on posting them for obvious reasons. ;)

I'm excited that when I lose 2 more pounds I can take some more pictures and compare. I always love the comparison shots!

In these pictures I weighed in a 196. As of today I am down to 188. I hope that by the end of the week I will be down 10 pounds. It will feel great and I really need a hair cut. :)

I don't know why it is so hard to post these pictures. I know that this is what I look like. Everyone that knows me knows that this is what I look like. So what is my problem?

Maybe it's the perfectionist in me that is so bothered by these pictures. These pictures prove that I made a mistake and gained 30 pounds back of the 50 that I lost. I guess I just hate having to admit that I failed at something.







So now that I got that embarrassing moment over I can move forward and focus on the changes I will see in my 10 pound loss comparison shot.


7 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Everyone makes mistakes. You have done the hard work to lose the weight again. Keep up the good work.

AngieG2000 said...

You look great in these pictures!

Aunt Diana said...

It happens to a lot of people. I love you and am proud of the woman you are on the inside.

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks everyone! You are all so encouraging. :)

Love you too, Aunt Diana!

Mama Bear June said...

So, it's been a bit. Did you get the haircut? Hoping you are feeling great!

Babi said...

I am glad I found your blog. I am trying to lose weight too... Please visit my blog and tell me what you think!

Susan in Houston said...

Hey, I did the same thing! Lost 39 pounds and gained back 35! It just snuck up on me! When I realized what happened, I was so mad at myself and so overwhelmed with the thought of trying to lose it again. To me, it's the first few weeks that are the hardest, and eveytime I slip up, I give up! How are you doing now that it's May?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin