Friday, February 17, 2012

My Big Surprise

I can finally announce my big surprise. I would have liked to announce it sooner but I have really felt run down this week.

My big surprise is that I joined the BeachBody Team!

I heard of BeachBody and Shakeology about 3 years ago. It caught my interest back then but I really couldn't afford to try it out. A few weeks ago I read a story in a business journal at work about Shakeology and all of it's benefits and it made me even more intrigued.

Needless to say that after looking into it for hours I decided to order my first month's worth of Shakeology. :) As I was placing the order I got a little nervous. I would have been spending about $4.00 a day on these shakes. It doesn't sound like a lot but since you have to pay for the month up front it looks worse than it is.

This is when I decided to look for bad reviews. I didn't want to jump into this purchase without the proper research. Well, I couldn't find a bad review but I was able to find a review from someone that did the same thing as me. He was also looking for bad reviews. After not being able to find any he decided to order. He loves Shakeology and BeachBody and has had great results.

His post not only convinced me to buy Shakology but to sign up to become a BeachBody Coach. Who could blame me? I am saving 25 percent on each Shakology purchase. :)

I am even more excited now that I have recieved my BeachBody Shakeology and Body Gospel Workout Video.

I drank a Shakeology Shake for breakfast yesterday and today. Both times I mixed together (in my vitamix) 1 scoop of Shakeology, 1 cup of water, 1 banana 9 ice cubes & 1 tbsp of peanut butter. It tastes almost exactly the same as my Pudget Smoothies. They have definitely recieved my stamp of approval for taste!

You can click here to watch the video on the health benefits of shakeology. The results of this product are awesome!

Today I tried out the Body Gospel Workout DVD. I really liked it. It made me sweat but it was totally duable for the out of shape me. :) I'm looking forward to using it again tomorrow. Did I mention that I over doubled my steps on my fitbit today. I was shocked at how much a little exercise can do for your daily activity.

I took my before BeachBody pictures tonight. Maybe someday soon I will share them. They are pretty bad.

I'm looking forward to some after shots real soon. I'm thinking about taking them every four weeks.

I will definitely let all of you know what I think of Shakeology in the next few weeks. I am praying that it helps increase my energy, make me feel better which will in turn lead to me wanting to exercise and lose weight. If I can get all of this for $3.00 a day I will be thrilled!

Wish me luck!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this something we can add to weight watchers?

Check out the blog by Josie at "Yum Yucky" she is also doing that brand of shakes.

Good luck and please keep us updated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin