Sunday, February 12, 2012

Exciting News

I have some really exciting news but I can't tell you about it until later this week. It is something that I really feel is going to boost my weight loss. I don't really want to give you any hints because I would hate to encourage anyone to purchase a product and then have it not be any good.

Ok. I'm not going to say anymore but my little secret should be arriving in the mail on Tuesday. I am beyond excited. I will tell you all about it in a few days and also review it for everyone to read for the next few months.

Can't wait!


2 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

TEASE! If you were not going to hint why bother to bring it up?? LOL

Kat said...

Personally I can't wait for your announcement! I just know it will be a great thing to share. You have been such an inspiration to so many people, myself included, in this journey that you are sharing with us.

I hope that you can stop by my blog because I have something for you at http://katsdailyinspiration.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html.

I hope that you will accept it and then pass it along to another deserving lady.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin