Tuesday, February 7, 2012

And The Number Is.... Week 4 Weigh In

I'm not thrilled to be writing my weigh in post this week. I had a very hectic week (which seems to be the norm lately) and it totally messed with my motivation to eat healthier and exercise more.

When I stepped on the scale last Friday I was at 193. That is a gain of 1.2 pounds. I know it may not seem like much of a gain but to me it is still frustrating. I want to lose this weight so badly and I hate when the busyness of life gets in my way. :)

I'm sure many of you go through the same thing. You have a busy week and forget to eat healthy or just don't feel like you have the time to eat healthy or maybe you are just so busy and tired that you don't care. I think the last reason I listed was pretty much how I felt last week. I was busy with work, the girls, my house and so much more that I just couldn't do it all. So what suffered? My health of course.

I know I mentioned this before. My health always seems to come last when I have a busy week. It is so hard for me to make the time and put my health higher on my list of priorities. I just wish I could figure out a way to do this without feeling guilty.

Unfortunately this past week and even so far this week I have lost track of my goals. I haven't had the time to plan my meals, grocery shop or even do my daily devotion. It's so funny that I really do miss the getting up early to do my devotion and throw a meal in the crockpot.

It is really cool for me to see what a difference planning ahead can make. I am hoping the by Wednesday I should be back on track. That gives me today to get a menu planned for the week, go grocery shopping and get to bed a little earlier so that I can get up and do my daily devotions and Bible reading.

So the key for me is planning ahead. I know what I need to do to get back on track. Hopefully by the end of this week I can lose the 1.2 pounds I gained last week and continue to do so into next week.

I hope all of you had a great week! If you didn't than join me on getting back on track. Today is a new day!


1 comment:

fancy nancy said...

You're right Jessica! Today is a new day! Life has a way of sweeping in and consuming everything! I hope you get your time for devos tomorrow so you can set your feet on solid ground again!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin