Tuesday, January 24, 2012

And The Number Is....

My weigh in post is a bit late this week. I weighed in on Friday yet it is Tuesday night and I am just now writing it. Life happens and I seem to lose track of time. At least I am getting it posted before this Friday's weigh in. ;)

When I stepped on the scale last Friday I weighed in a 194 pounds. That's 2 pounds lost for the week. I'm exited to have a loss this week.

I am still doing well. So far this week I am down another two pounds. Maybe I can make it 3 pounds by Friday. Planning my meals has been a huge success for me. I make a grocery list every Saturday, my husband does the grocery shopping and then I package and freeze what needs to be frozen when he gets home. It has made my life so much easier. I don't need to reach for the unhealthy food because I have great tasting low fat food right at my finger tips.








Jessica's White Chicken Chili













Low-Fat Pretzel Chicken Cordon Bleu







The inside of the Pretzel Chicken Cordon Bleu.



I still can't believe that it has been almost a whole month and I am sticking with my monthly menu and getting up early to read my devotional every morning. I have actually surprised myself.


I have to go and get some sleep. Morning comes way too quickly. I hope all of you are having a wonderful week. Please feel free to share what you have been making for dinner this week.



3 comments:

Alissa (A Journey to Thin) said...

Great job on staying on track. All of the food looks delicious!

❀❀ Dawn (Lay Down My Idols) ❀❀ said...

awesome! proud of you!
Dawn

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks Alissa and Dawn! I really appreciate your support and encouragement. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin