Sunday, January 29, 2012

And The Number Is... Week 3 Weigh In

I had another good yet tiring week. Somehow I got another head cold over last weekend and felt miserable for the first half of the week. These viruses seem to be never ending. I don't know if it is just my family or if it is everyone this year. We just seem to get one virus after another after another. By the time one virus has worked its way through all of us another one has already started. It is crazy and so tiring. I am finding it very hard to keep up with work, housework, cooking, laundry and everything else. I'm hoping that when the weather figures out what it is going to do that maybe we will all start to feel better. The crazy cold weather one day and warm weather the next is just so odd for January.

As far as my weight goes I was pleased with myself this past Friday when I weighed in at 191.8lbs. That is another 2.2 lbs down! Another 2 pounds and I will be in the 180's! What an exciting day that will be.

I'm getting very close to my hair cut and color! Another 5.8 pounds to lose and then I can make my appointment. I'm very excited about getting a new style. Not just getting a new style but feeling good about myself while I get a new style. :)

Once I lose the first 10 pounds I know I can do this. I think that is why the first 10 pounds is so important to me. After I lose 10 pounds I start to feel and see the difference. My clothes start to get lose, my face starts to look thinner and I just feel better in general. I can't wait!

I think I can do it in another 2 weeks. That would mean that I would have to lose a little over two and a half pounds a week. It's definitely doable. I just need to make sure that I don't let the stress of everyday life get to me and ruin my weight loss and motivation.

I'm sure all of you know how being tired and worn down can totally eliminate any motivation you many have. How do we work through this without totally ruining any chances of losing weight? I'm still working on the answer to this one because I seem to struggle with it daily. I think what has really been helping me is the fact that I have made myself be more organized this past month with my Daily Devotions, Monthly Meal Calendar and a better cleaning schedule.

I will try to write another post very soon to share with you what I have learned this past month since I started implementing some new things in our home. Check back soon!


2 comments:

AngieG2000 said...

Way to go! I'd love to hear about the home changes you made/cleaning schedule, etc. It's so hard to keep up with it all. You're an inspiration!

Mama Bear June said...

Hi there! I'm back to blogging and still had you on my list so I figured I would come over to say hello and check in with you. I started a regimen of supplements that have kept viruses away so far. I still am having other health issues, though and am trying some other stuff. It's a journey! :-) Sending hugs your way!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin