Monday, November 14, 2011

Two Weeks!

I can't believe it has been two weeks since I wrote a blog post! It's crazy how time flies (when you're working to much).


I have been extremely busy with my job the past few weeks. Our biggest event of the year was last evening and trying to pull it off as a new employee was quite a challenge.





I worked almost 65 hours this past week just to make it work. It was a tiring week and I can't say I ate the healthiest. Honestly I can't remember what I ate but it was a very stressful and crazy week.

That being said it was such a fulfilling week. Last night the mall was able to raise over $3,500.00 for Flood Victims in our area. The night turned out to be amazing. In the mall we had a huge bounce house obstacle course with slide, a balloon artist for the kids, free chair massages, free food sampling from several local restaurants, two school chorus groups, a Praise Team, and a huge dance group. We also had a band playing the entire night.

Not only did we have all of that but we had at least a dozen vendors throughout the mall showing off their items and over 70 door prizes and two Grand Prizes of a $500.00 mall gift card and a getaway to an awesome resort.

Sounds like fun doesn't it?!! It really was. The last few weeks have been nuts but everything fell into place last night and with God's help it was a huge success!

Now that the big event is over I am hoping to get my life back into a better schedule. Meaning more sleep! I am so exhausted and it is not helping my eating habits. I have pms today and for some reason craved oatmeal creme pies. I think I ate 6 of them through out the day.

I wasn't kidding when I said I haven't been eating great. I haven't stepped on the scale lately but I pretty sure I don't want to.

I am sure that I want to get back on track. I can't stand the way I feel when I eat the way I have been. Why oh why is it so hard???

Starting right now I am back on track. I need to go to sleep so that I have the energy and motivation that I need in the morning. Nightie night!!!


2 comments:

❀❀ Dawn (Lay Down My Idols) ❀❀ said...

Sorry I missed this post somehow...I had a week like that a couple of weeks ago - and didn't know if I would survive. Seriously, I was wondering if it would just take me over the top!
Sounds like the mall even was very successful! That's great!
Dawn

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks for the sweet comment Dawn. This week has definitely been better for me all around. I hope you are having a better week also. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin