Sunday, October 9, 2011

1st Week Update

Just a quick update on my first week of Weight Watchers. I went to a Craft Festival on Saturday and ate things I shouldn't have but honestly I didn't do horrible. I used all of my points for the day plus some of my extra points for the week. I didn't use all of my extra points so I would say that it was a success.


PointsPlus® Tracker entries

Saturday, October 08, 2011Morning
1 small Seafood Chowder 7
6 item(s) Part of the soup's pretzel bread bowl 8
1 item(s) Cheese steak - Works 14
1 scoop(s) Ice Cream Peanut Butter 'N Chocolate Ice Cream 9
1 cookie(s) pumpkin chocolate chip Cookie 7
1/2 serving(s) coffee cake 5
Weight Watchers snickers bar - Quick-added food 4
Subtotal 54
Food PointsPlus values total used 54


Today was much better then yesterday. I spent most of the day cleaning so I didn't have much time to think about eating. What killed me today was the cake I made for dessert. I don't usually make cakes or dessert in general but I had my Dad over for dinner so of course I had to make dessert. ;)

PointsPlus® Tracker entries

Sunday, October 09, 2011
4 strip(s) Veggie Veggie breakfast bacon strips 3
2 slice(s) 100% whole wheat bread 2
2 slice(s) 2% milk reduced fat mild cheddar cheese 1
4 slice(s) 100% whole wheat bread 4
1 serving(s) amy's organic crackers 4
1 serving(s) fiber one brownies 2
WW snickers - Quick-added food 4
1 1/2 cup(s) cooked cubed butternut squash 0
1 1/2 serving(s) Broccoli Florets (plain) 0
3/4 piece(s) homemade cake with icing 11
1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil 4
Subtotal 35

I only went over by 5 point today. I was happy with that. As you can see I didn't eat any meat today. Since I made an unhealthy meal for dinner (I don't usually do this) tonight I decided to stick with the butternut squash and broccoli. It was awesome and I didn't feel deprived at all.

Weekends are always so hard. How was your weekend? Were you able to stay on track?


Check back tomorrow night for another great Giveaway!!!


2 comments:

ba485b42-f2ee-11e0-bce1-000bcdcb8a73 said...

Way to go for tracking! My "weekends" are Monday and Tuesday, so I have been doing my weigh in on Monday morning so that I can start fresh and get the hard part over with for the week of tracking and have the next 5 days to clean up the mess I make when I don't have the structure of work etc. to keep me in line. I have tried Weight Watchers 2 other times before this and was no successful, so having my weigh in at the start of the weekend has worked best for me so far.

hawaiigirltoo said...

Jessica...weekends are so hard to stay on point...but I have somehow been managing to do it. Although, I wish I didn't have to work...it is easier to stick to the routine and points and no extra snacking when at work. I just rejoined WW and lost 4.2 lbs my first week and only .6 lbs my second week. This week will be better...keep up the good work!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin