Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Am So Embarrassed

It's about 8:30 on Sunday morning and I would love to sleep a little more but of course my 3 year old has different plans.

I am taking Maddie to American Girl Doll Bingo this afternoon and we are both very excited. It sounds like a lot of fun and the proceeds are going to a great cause.

I am really hoping that today is a better day for me then yesterday. I am so embarrassed to even type this. I actually ate 2/3's of a bag of peanut m&m's. I don't usually have them in the house but I bought them for a recipe I wanted to make. Unfortunately I forgot one of the other ingredients so there I was stuck with a medium sized bag of peanut m&m's.

It was snowing pretty hard yesterday and I didn't want to drive in it to go to the store. So throughout the day I snacked on them until the bag was almost empty and I felt sick.

After I felt sick I kept wondering why I did this to myself. It obviously was not worth it. I felt discusting and I ate way to many calories.

It was just a bad day all around. I planned to take the girls to the pumpkin patch yesterday but our plans were canceled because of the snow. After cleaning and catching up from the week I just wanted to get out of the house. It was really snowing hard so I decided it would be safer to stay home.

Not being able to leave the house left me feeling very down. It just didn't make for a good day. So while I was feeling down I decided to eat everything in sight.

I still can't believe I did it. I haven't had a binge day in months. It really upsets me because last Thur. When I weighed in I was at 188.6! I am finally back in the 180's and I really hope I didn't ruin that yesterday.

Today is a new day! I'm going to forget what happened yesterday and focus on doing better today.

How do you get back on track after a day full of binging?

-------------------------------------------------



This is a picture of my girls and my niece and nephew at Trick or Treat night at the mall. They had so much fun!


6 comments:

AngieG2000 said...

Don't beat yourself up. We've all done it. Congrats on getting into the 180's!

❀❀ Dawn (Lay Down My Idols) ❀❀ said...

Hey, you were honest and 'fessed up! I would have eaten the WHOLE bag and then hid it in the garbage so "no one" would know!! haha The scales always know - and so does my body.
I find coming to my blog and posting for accountability helps me.
((( hugs )))
Forget yesterday & move on! And learn!
Dawn

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Don't beat yourself up. Just get back on track. That's what I tell myself.

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks guys! You are all so sweet. :)

Nakisha 'Kisha' Guzman said...

Your honesty is refreshing and at least you are aware & care.

I wish you much continued success.

Stop by Fight Back Fat dot Blogspot dot Com

I look forward to being e-friends with you!

Kisha

fancy nancy said...

Hang in there! We've all done it. You fessed up and now you know to make sure you have all your ingredients! Today is a new day!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin