Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Filmed a Commercial!

It's been way too long since I have given you an update. I have been crazy busy with work and my family that I have barely had any time to even breathe. I'm really exhausted now so this is going to be a short post.









I have been busy with a lot of events with my job. I love what I do and I absolutely love my job but right now I am exhausted and sick. Not a good combination. I did however get to film my first commercial. It was pretty awesome. I even did a little dance at the end (of course not realizing they were still taping). It was hysterical and definitely a great experience. I will post it on here when I get a copy of it.



Here is a picture before I started. Not the best picture but I like it anyway. :)





I have a really great charity event coming up in the very near future that I am also working on. So much work but so much fun. Sometimes I find myself complaining about the long hours but then I realize how blessed I am to be able to be in a position like this and be able to help others. It really is a dream come true to me and I need to keep reminding myself of this every time I get tired.



I also got a piano this week. We are all really excited about this. It is an old used piano but it works and I am thrilled that the girls are going to be able to take lessons. I think I may even get back into playing. It's been about 10 years since I have played and I would love to learn it again. I took lessons in college and it was so much fun.


I was so busy this week that I didn't even track my Points several days. Three days to be exact. I know I didn't do horrible but I decided to just use all of my points for those days and use all of my extra weekly points. I was playing it safe.


At last weeks weigh in I lost 1. 8 pounds (I think). This week I am down to 190.2. I didn't do as well as I would have liked but it is also that time of the month so I am happy to have lost. Next week I will definitely be in the 190's. It will be the first time and a very long time and I am thrilled to say that it is really going to happen this time.


I am enjoying doing Weight Watchers again and it is really working to keep me on track.


I will try to keep you updated a little more as this week goes on. I need to sleep now so that I can get up in the morning for work. ;)



Have a great night!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin