I know that cookies are not healthy for you but I still couldn't resist the offer from Betty Crocker and MyBlogSpark to try Betty Crocker's new Molasses cookies. Everything is ok in moderation, right? ;)
Betty Crocker sent me an awesome gift pack that included a package of their new Molasses cookies. I am not really a fan of boxed or bagged cookie mixes but I decided to give them a try. I do love molasses cookies but the only ones that I like are my Mom's homemade ones.
Boy was I in for a treat when I baked up these babies and they tasted just as good if not better then my Mom's. They were really that good. They were so soft and chewy. So, so good! I will never ever make homemade molasses cookies when these cookies are so easy to make and taste so good.
The only thing I did differently then the directions called for was I rolled them in balls before baking. The directions call for drop cookies. I just wanted to make them look pretty. Here are some pictures of the process.
There Are Five Ways To Enter to win the Betty Crocker Prize Pack (from Betty Crocker and MyBlogSpark): The prize pack includes a baking sheet (shown above), a really cool spatula, a red Betty Crocker Apron (that I wear quite frequently) and a bag of cookie mix.
1. Leave a comment sharing with me your favorite cookie.
2. For a second entry post on your blog about this contest and include a link to my blog and post the link in the comment section.
3. For a third entry become a follower. If you are already a follower just leave that in the comment section.
4. For a fourth entry add my button to your blog and post the link in a comment below.
5. For a fifth entry add me as a friend on Facebook by clicking here and then leave me a comment telling me you did so.
The Winner will be chosen using a random number generator. All entries must be received by Monday, Oct. 24, 2011 at 11:59 CST. The winner will be announced Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2011. For U.S Addresses Only. MyBlogSpark is responsible for sending the prize pack.