Thursday, September 22, 2011

Weight Watchers

My sister went back on Weight Watchers this week after having her third child. I am so excited for her. She has already lost a few pounds and she is only on day three. I hope that her weight loss will encourage me to lose faster. I am stuck at 192 and I have been so busy that I am surprised that I haven't gained.

I have been waiting for life to calm down a bit since I started working but I think that it may never happen. :( I guess I am just going to have to adjust to the craziness and move forward. I just need to figure out how to do it. I'm trying a little bit at a time. I'm glad that I am losing even if it is slowly but of course I wish it would come off a little quicker. I know I could try harder but I am the type of person that loses all motivation when I am tired. Unfortunately that seems to be the way I feel every night after work.

I'm not sure if feeling this tired is normal for getting up early, working all day and then coming home to all of the fun cooking, cleaning and sports or if it is my Fibromyalgia acting up. I haven't worked outside that home in over three years. Back then I only had one child and it was so easy to go to work and still fit everything else in without getting tired. Now it just seems impossible.

I guess there isn't anything I can do about it either way. I have to work and I refuse to take any medicine for my Fybromyalgia. If you are wondering why click here and you can read all about it. I am praying it gets better really soon and that I regain some of my energy.

I want to lose this extra weight so bad. It's such a horrible feeling knowing that I could feel so much better. It's all so fresh in my mind. The way I felt a year ago when I weighed 25 pounds less. I also remember how easy it was to by clothes. I want all of that back.

I hope the more I want it the more likely I am to make it happen because right now I want it so bad!


5 comments:

faithfulgyrl said...

Great job for your sister. And you also. Just keep trying. You will get there :)

❀❀ Dawn (Lay Down My Idols) ❀❀ said...

Jessica, I've been stuck around the same place as you are - maybe we could help one another/encourage one another?? For me it's a mental battle to just get out of the 90's! THAT will be a great occasion to celebrate, 189 lbs!
I find waiting for life to calm down doesn't work for me either - we just seem to go from event to event! Even though I do enjoy a bit of ho-hum-ness (new word? LOL), it does get boring, so I guess I just need to enjoy the busyness while we've got it!
Have a great weekend!
Dawn

AngieG2000 said...

I'm a working mom, too, Jessica. It is exhausting to work all day and then come at night to all the work that needs to be done at home. Recently, my husband and I started splitting duties. I was taking on all the housework, etc., and I couldn't keep up with it. Now I leave him a note every day with the things I need him to do, and he does everything and does a great job of it. It has helped my sanity tremendously.

Errika Eats said...

It is hard to fit everything into your day. I don't even have kids and have a hard time. I have been doing WW since June and have found that if I plan, plan and then plan some more I have good success. I work full-time and am so wiped out by the end of the day to even think about going to the gym. I find that walking on my lunch break really helps to get my exercise in. I shoot for 3 days a week. I could probably do 5 if I had a walking buddy : ) You can do it!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks guys! I'm glad it's not just me. I think that planning better would definately help. I just wish I had more time to plan. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin