Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm Thrilled!

Today's post is a short one. I have had a really busy day and so much more to get done tonight.

I did however promise to give you an update on my weight this morning. I was so excited when I got on the scale. When I stepped on the scale I weighed 194.8 pounds. So much better then the 197 pounds I was at on Friday. I'm thrilled that this past week didn't damage my weight loss efforts too much.

I think the water really did help! I am going to continue to drink a lot of water. Not only will it help me to lose weight but it also seems to make me feel better.






4 comments:

Ruby said...

hey I've really been thinking about you and I hope you hang in there and keep doing well! I recently signed up for a 5K and have decided to run this time... gasp! I know lol:) so have dug in and started training for it an while I love the feeling of being in a teeny tiny bit of better shape I have a long time to go and am praying I can run the whole 5K by sept 25th! keep on going Jessica:)

Roz @ weightingfor50 said...

Congrats Jessica!!! YAY you!!! All the best for a good Wed.

❀❀ Dawn (Lay Down My Idols) ❀❀ said...

Good for you! I'm happy for you! 194 is where I got stuck, and where I can't wait to be again, then 189...
I hope to join you soon!
Dawn

AngieG2000 said...

Good for you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin