Saturday, July 23, 2011

A New Beginning - Take 2 - Day 1 Picture Update

Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget - Take 2
Day 1 - 196 pounds - July 23, 2011



I finally did it! I finally got up the nerve to post a "Take 2" before picture. It is such a relief for me to finally do it and move on.



The post I wrote on discouragement and the comments I received really have helped me to move forward with my life and my weight loss journey. I can't even tell you how relieved I am to finally be able to get past the feeling of failure and move on.



I did a little redesigning on my blog. You will notice that I moved my old picture updates to the bottom and posted my "new journey" pictures on the top right. I still have some new ideas for my blog design but for now these are the changes that I needed to do in order to move forward.



When I weighed myself today I weighed in at 196 pounds. I plan do to the same picture updates as i have in the past. I will post a new picture in my sidebar with every 10 pounds that I lose. I remember in the past that this helped me to stay motivated to lose. I hope it will do the same for me this time.



I hope you all enjoy the changes on my blog and will follow me on my new weight loss journey!


9 comments:

Beth said...

Good luck! You can do it!!!

AngieG2000 said...

I'm very happy for you! I love your new picture. I know you felt discouraged by gaining back some of your weight loss, but you really look great. Have a super weekend!
~Angie

A Happier Me said...

You do look wonderful, very happy for you! I'll be praying!

Genelle said...

Go you! I'm going to work on losing right along with you. We are nearly the same weight so it'll be good motivation for me to stick to being healthy and try to keep up with you. :)

MizFit said...

CHEERING YOU ON FROM AUSTIN!


Miz.

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks everyone for all of the support. :)

Donna Redmond said...

I want to do this with you!!!!! I could use your motivation.

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Donna, That would be great! We can do it together!!!

Terri said...

I am so glad I found you! I am in almost the same boat except I am about 10 lbs more. I have lost 30 pound and now it's back on and then some. I will be checking on you and doing it with you. You are beautiful either way but I know you will feel better with the weight off.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin