Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lucky Charm Binge

I love this picture. MJ and the dogs taking a nap yesterday. :)






I really had an odd day yesterday. I was hungry, then not hungry, then I was hungry but nothing sounded good. I hate days like this. It is so hard to eat healthy on days like this. I did ok but I was frustrated with myself for eating so many cups of Lucky Charms.





I usually don't eat cereal but every once in a while I get a craving for Lucky Charms. My husband and girls love them so I usually keep them in the house for them.

I think I messed up by not having any protein with my dinner. Nothing sounded good so I just ate roasted butternut squash. Which of course was amazing. It you have never tried it you really should. I just peel, slice and dice it, toss it in a little EVOO, sprinkle with salt and roast for about 30 - 40 minutes on 425 degrees, flipping half way through. It's amazing. They almost taste like sweet potato fries. I love them!





Unfortunately my body didn't seem satisfied with just that an hour or two later. That's when I went for the Lucky Charms. I should have eaten some meat with my squash and I'm sure it would have prevented the Lucky Charm binge. :) I will try to remember that for next time.





Today I am going to a 4th of July picnic. I am going to try to remember to take a pic of everything I eat to post tomorrow. I hope that it will help me to not overeat. It should be a fun day. Maybe I can even get a little exercise in during the picnic.






I bought a really cool game at Giant Foods a few weeks ago. I saw this game in a magazine but it cost $30 so I didn't buy it. I was excited to find a very similar version at Giant foods for $5.99! The paddles remind me of ping pong paddles only they are not as heavy and the ball is very rubbery. You play it like badminton only without the net. It seems like a lot of fun and really great exercise. I can't wait to try it out! :)




















Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget 1,350
Food calories consumed 1,496
Exercise calories burned 0
Net calories for the day 1,496

+/- for the day 146 over budget
Goals Summary lbs.
Goal Weight 150.0

Start Weight 198.0
Today's Weight 195.6
Lost So Far 2.4






Daily Summary for Fri, Jul 1st

Daily Log Calories
Lunch 447
Buns, Hamburger, Rducd Cal 1 Each 84
Beef, Ground, Hamburger Patty, Brld, 15% Fat 3 Ounces 212
Cracker, Snack, Honey, Bkd 16 Each 150






















Dinner 1049
Squash, Butternut, Fresh, Cubes 4 Cups 252
Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin 2 Tablespoons 240
Cereal, Lucky Charms 3 Cups 480
Cheese, Provolone, Rducd Fat, Slice 1 Slice 77












2 comments:

SheFit said...

I have found that when I don't eat protein throughout my day than I become like that. Although I never learn my lession. And cereal is the first thing I always go for! Have a great time at your picnic

SheFit said...

I have found that when I don't eat protein throughout my day than I become like that. Although I never learn my lession. And cereal is the first thing I always go for! Have a great time at your picnic

Blog Widget by LinkWithin