Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Luau Time!

This was my crazy weekend!









I spent the morning decorating cupcakes with my Mom and a friend for my







Brother-In-Law's surprise 40th Birthday Party.














My Grandmother with my girls at the Hawaiian Luau










My husband and I all decked out for the occasion. :)
















My Sister, Brother-In-Law, my nieces and nephew all ready to party!

















So much fun but so tiring!














I didn't even keep track of my calories on Sat. and Sunday because I was so tired. That and I am sure I ate way more then I should have and I don't think I could have remembered everything by last night.













Saturday I had a great Chocolate Peanut Butter Power Smoothie. I haven't had one in a while and it was amazing!




















For lunch I had two pieces of Domino's Pizza (one cheese, one pepperoni) while we decorated cupcakes and set up for the party.




















.....And this was my dinner! Luau time!















For dessert I had half of a chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing. I really did ok with my eating on Saturday. Especially since I was running around like crazy helping my sister set up the party.

The problem started early Sunday morning and I do mean early. I couldn't fall asleep because my feet and legs hurt so bad so I finally got up around 1 am and ate 2 slices of pizza and a pack of peanut butter cups. Of course I felt sick after this and didn't sleep very well.

Yesterday, at Church, my Sister and Brother-in-Law dedicated my beautiful niece to the Lord. We celebrated with lunch at the Chinese restaurant nearby. The food was great but my stomach wasn't feeling well before I ate and especially after. :(

I ate a cupcake later in the day and then for dinner I had leftovers from my brother-in-law's party.

I should have stopped eating after lunch when my stomach was so upset. Unfortunately I didn't listen to my body and suffered with a horrible upset stomach all night and into this morning.

I seem to be ok this afternoon. I am hoping it was just from eating too much this weekend and not a stomach bug.

Today is a new day and I'm not going to worry about what I ate this weekend. All I can do is move forward and try harder.

Now I am off to clean the house, do some laundry and get ready for a day at the beach tomorrow. :)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!



2 comments:

Samantha said...

Sounds like a fun party!!!!

safire said...

Those cupcakes look so beautiful! I love the luau theme :) Looks like a fantastic party!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin