Friday, July 29, 2011

I Took One For The Team!




Have you seen these? I been seeing them advertised on facebook for the past few weeks. I think they are a little pricey but I have been dieing to try them. I finally bit the bullet and took one for the team! :)





When I was shopping yesterday I spotted them and decided to give them a try. They were $3.69 for a box of 6 brownies. I bought the Chocolate Fudge and the Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies so that I could let all of you know if they are any good.



I decided to try the Peanut Butter Brownie first. Let me first tell you that I LOVE brownies!!! They are one of those foods that I can't seem to control myself around. I usually don't even make them because I fear that I will be up in the middle of the night devouring them.





Here is a picture of the peanut butter brownie. I placed a quarter next to it so that you can get a better idea of the size. The brownie is actually a decent size for 90 calories. The taste was amazing!






The Peanut Butter Brownie did seem a bit more dry then the Chocolate. I popped one in the microwave for a few seconds and it seemed more moist that way. The chocolate ones seemed perfect just the way they were. They are really yummy!





I would definitely buy them again. I just hope that next time I can find a coupon. :)



4 comments:

Grace. said...

I have been looking for these in my grocery stores but we havent got them yet! BAH why do companies forget about Canada.

AngieG2000 said...

Thanks for taking one for us! :) I've been wanting to try those, too. I think I'll pick up a box of the chocolate ones. Thanks for reviewing them!
~Angie

Caron said...

I looked for them for a couple of months and finally the stores started carrying them. I tried the chocolate ones and liked them but after one box had to make the decision not to buy more. I ate the first box in record time! :(

Anonymous said...

If you have a Target near you I saw them on sale yesterday for $ 2.50. I also saw a box of 24 for $6.99 at BJ's wholesale club, but I don't trust myself with 24 brownies!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin