Friday, July 1, 2011

I Love Knoebels!

Cousins at Knoebels - MJ is sleeping next to the clown. :)





I spent all day yesterday at my favorite Amusement Park, Knoebels! My Aunt is visiting from New York and it was so great to spend a day at the park with so many of my family. It was so nice because my husband was even able to take the day off work to go with us.






My family!






I started off my day with yogurt and cherries but I definitely didn't end my day as healthy as I started. By the time I got to the park around 11:30 I was starving. I ate two of the best pieces of white broccoli pizza that I have ever had. I love Knoebels pizza!











My sisters and I!







After lunch I had a dip of butter brickle ice cream. It was awesome! Then the kids rode tons of rides. They had so much fun and were so well behaved.













MJ and I driving the cars!






I love riding the rides with my kids. In a few years they probably won't want to ride with me so I am going to take advantage of it as long as I can. :)











Mom, Aunt Diana,




Kristin, Me, Heather







I then ate a fried cheese on a stick. It was good but I won't get one again. It wasn't worth the calories. I also had sugar waffles. They were awesome! I get them every time I visit Knoebels. My Mom got me hooked on them a few years ago and now I can't stay away. :(







My family on the train before we left. We took up a whole train car. :)





For dinner I ordered a meal but my kids decided they wanted it too. I didn't get much of it but that was probably a good thing after everything else I ate yesterday. :) I had 3 or 4 bites of fried chicken, two ears of corn and a piece of corn bread.












It was such a wonderful day with my family that we didn't want to leave. Thanks Aunt Diana and Mom for making it such a wonderful day for all of us!






We didn't want to leave! :(







































































2 comments:

AngieG2000 said...

Great pictures! Looks like a wonderful day!
~Angie

Roz @ weightingfor50 said...

Hi Jessica. Such lovely photos, thanks for sharing!!! Have a wonderful weekend.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin