Friday, July 22, 2011

A Crazy Smoothie

I let my daughter choose the ingredients for our smoothie this morning. Here is what she came up with.

Maddie's Crazy Smoothie:

1 cup Almond Breeze
12 baby carrots
3/4 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup raw cauliflower
1 frozen banana
2 tbsp fat free, sugar free choc. pudding mix
1/4 cup Stevia
1 tsp Matcha Green Tea

Place all ingredients in VitaMix or blender and mix until smooth. Enjoy!


I will admit it does sound slightly disgusting but it turned out tasting great! The kid knows how to make a great smoothie. :)


2 comments:

Ruby said...

califlower???? eww! lol glad it tasted good

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

I know! That's the part that grossed me out a bit but with the VitaMix it was pureed so fine you couldn't even tell it was in there.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin