Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Check This One Out!

I just bought today's SaveMore.com deal for Got Matcha?. I never heard of it before but since it was a saving of over a $100 I thought I would look into it. This is what I found out.

Got Matcha's site says "Matcha Green Tea is only now beginning to be recognized as one of the most powerful superfoods on the market today far exceeding every other superfood, including acai and blueberries, in ORAC (oxidation reduction) ratings. "

I also found these benefits on the Match Tea site:
Matcha gives you 3 to 6 hours of sustained energy.
• Matcha enhances your focus and concentration.
• Matcha's health benefits are truly remarkable.

Matcha - a tea for both mind and body.
Got Matcha?


$29 for Got Matcha? Organic Tea, Membership & E-Book ($178.95 Value). This is an awesome deal! This deal is almost over, so click here and check it out now. I am so excited to get my tea in the mail!

P.S. You'll receive $10 for signing up!


1 comment:

Kim Bee said...

Found you on the circle of moms healthy blog list. Thought I'd stop by and say hello. Just starting my own journey into weight loss. Kim

Blog Widget by LinkWithin