Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Great Deal!!!

I found another great site that is offering a $10 gift card towards your first purchase! I used mine last week and bought a new swimsuit. I am so excited to get it!!!

Although, if I would have known I would have waited until today to use it. Today they have an adorable dress and the cutest pair of shoes and it would have only cost me a few dollars out of pocket.

That's why I'm telling you. :) Maybe you will be able to head over and snag these great deals and get your ten dollars off!

Here are the cute shoes that they are selling right now for $13! After you use your $10 gift card and pay $2 flat rate shipping you can get these shoes for $5.00!!! That is an awesome deal!



This is the cute shirtdress they are selling! It is $15 and when you pay $2 flat rate shipping and use your $10 gift card you can get this adorable dress for $7!

I'm so excited that some of you may be able to get these great deals! Click this link to take you to the $10 gift card.


Update: I was just told that your purchase must equal $20 or more to use the $10 gift card. You could either get two pairs of shoes, a dress and a pair of shoes or you could even wait for a different deal later in the week. ;)


1 comment:

AngieG2000 said...

Thanks for the info! I just signed up for my $10 gift card with your link!
~Angie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin