Friday, June 24, 2011

Another Week Has Past

I can't believe this head cold is lasting this long! I got my second set of antibiotics yesterday. Unfortunately the only thing they are doing so far is upsetting my stomach. Hopefully in a few days I will start seeing a difference.

This past week has been a bit of a battle for me. I have been trying to catch up on the house work that I got behind on last week while I was sick. Between cleaning, cooking, laundry and couponing I haven't had much time to post.

I am hoping that next week my appetite calms down a bit. It's that time of the month for me and all I wanted to do is eat. I haven't gained anymore weight but I haven't lost either.

Tomorrow I have a family reunion and if you know my family you know how hard it is to resist all of the yummy food. My family loves to cook and loves to eat. It's not a good combination unless you have a great metabolism. Unfortunately I didn't inherit that. :) I am really looking forward to spending the day in the Grove with my family.

Sunday will be spent with my in-laws. We haven't seen them in a few weeks and I'm sure they are dieing to see the girls. The girls are so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa.

Sometimes I wish life would just slow down a bit. I love this time of year but it always seems to fly by way too quickly. I really need to get focused on eating healthier or the summer will be over and I won't have lost any weight. I really need to start planning better. It really is the easiest way to lose weight.

Exercise at this point is non-existent. This cold has really wiped me out and I just haven't had energy to even think about exercising. Now that I will hopefully be recovering in the near future I need to get a plan in place.

Any suggestions?
I will try to update on Monday about how my weekend went and hopefully by then I will have some sort of exercise plan in place.


5 comments:

MB said...

I hope you feel better soon. The only suggestion I have is to squeeze in a walk or play time where you can, enjoy spending time with the family and keep the indulgences under control. Have fun!

Roz @ weightingfor50 said...

Hope you feel MUCH better soon Jessica. Hope you had a good time at the family gathering.

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

MB, Thanks so much for the advice! :) I think I am going to try it and not feel bad about it not being an hour of exercise. Every little bit helps. :)

Roz, Thanks so much. I had a great time at my family reunion. I had a migraine for the first half but after three doses of medicine I felt great. It was so much fun spending the day with my family.

Diandra said...

If yo're too wiped out for "real" exercise, go for a walk. The fresh air will help, and - any movement is better than not moving at all. ^^

Get well soon!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks, Diandra! I walked to the park with the girls today. It was nice to get outside and it was good exercise for the whole family.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin