Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm Addicted!

To coffee that is! I just thought I would share that since I am drinking my coffee as I type. :) I haven't always loved coffee. My Mimi told me a long time ago that it was an acquired taste. I think she was right. After years and years of trying it over and over again at some point I decided that I love it.


Although I have loved it for many years I only used to drink it on occasion. You ask why? Because I can't make a good cup of coffee even if my life depended on it. I'm completely serious. No matter how hard I have tried I just can't do it.


That is until I received a Keurig for Christmas. I swear that they made this thing for people like me. The ones that can't make a good cup of coffee. :) I can now make a good cup of coffee every morning and yes I am addicted. I love the stuff! The best part is that I now have so many different flavors to choose from.


Okay, enough talking about coffee. :) Right now I am debating starting my day off with a spinach smoothie or some scrambled egg beaters. I have some of the southern style egg beaters in the fridge. I scrambled them with mushrooms and onions for dinner Friday night. They were so good. I wish I had some mushrooms left.


For lunch today I will be having chicken salad with Broccosprouts. I threw some chicken breasts in the crock pot to shred up on Saturday. I love having healthy chicken salad or tuna salad in my fridge for lunches throughout the week. It makes my life so much easier.


I still haven't decided on dinner for tonight. I think maybe stir fry. It's so easy and healthy. What is your "go to" meal?


I'm going to exercise today when MJ is down for her nap. I think I may just walk on the treadmill for a while. Either that or we might go for a nice walk. It depends on if I can get out of the house before the thunderstorms start. It kind of stinks. Today is going to be such a warm day. It's supposed to be in the 70's but they are calling for thunderstorms this afternoon. Either way I am going to exercise today! No excuses!!! Who's with me???




2 comments:

AngieG2000 said...

I love my Keurig, too! You just inspired me to go for a walk with my son tonight when I get home from work. :)
~Angie

Kelly said...

Keurig is da bomb! Love it! They also have green tea K-cups. mmm.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin