Sunday, April 10, 2011

Enjoying The Warm Weather!

Friday night I came down with a little stomach bug. It was very mild but enough to wear me out. For the first time in a long time I had very little appetite. I ate two cheese sticks and some chocolate Teddy Grahams and did not feel hungry. Luckily I woke up this morning feeling so much better. I am not fully recovered from the bug but I feel so much better then I did yesterday. I'm very thankful because today is such a beautiful day. I spent part of the afternoon playing a little baseball with my girls. I'm surprised at how much coordination my girls have when it comes to playing baseball. Maddie has a pretty wicked arm and MJ can really make good contact with the ball. It was a lot of fun but we decided to save playing baseball for the park since Maddie hit two balls over the fence and into the neighbors yard. :) We just got back a few minutes ago from a walk. My husband and I took the girls and all three dogs. We probably looked like the circus came to town. :) We had fun and we all got a good workout. It was nice to be outside and get a little exercise. Unfortunately I overdid it a bid and now I am feeling a little sick again. I just had some Lucky Charms for dinner. I know it's not healthy but it was the only thing that sounded good. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be back to my normal self. I'm praying no one else in my family gets this little bug. This week is my week to get back into exercising. I haven't come up with an exact plan but I am thinking maybe something on the treadmill. Right now I don't feel like doing anything at all but after a good nights sleep I hope I have a lot of energy for the week.


3 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks! :)

Alissa (A Journey to Thin) said...

Sounds like a great day! I am really enjoying this nice weather too! Hope you feel better soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin