Saturday, March 19, 2011

Starting The Morning Off Right

I decided to start my Saturday off right. I had one of my favorite smoothies for breakfast!



The Pudget Strawberry Cheesecake Power Smoothie:

1 cup of Unsweetened Almond Breeze (40 calories a serving)
1 1/2 - 2 cups of fresh spinach
approx. 1 cup of frozen strawberries (from the garden)
1 small banana
2 tbsp of Fat Free, Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix
1/4 cup of Splenda

Mix in Vitamix or blender and enjoy!










I am still loving the Vitamix that the Vitamix company gave to me about a year ago. It still looks brand new even though I use it almost every day. They are expensive but if you can afford it they are worth every penny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is absolutely beautiful outside today. I am hoping to feel up to a nice walk. I am still recovering from the flu which is making it hard for me to be very motivated to do much of anything. I am still pretty worn down and still dealing with a lot of congestion. Hopefully in another day or two I will feel completely better.

What type of exercise are you looking forward to doing now that the weather is starting to get nicer?


4 comments:

samiam4eva06 said...

That sounds yummmy :)

Mommyto3andahusky said...

Love your blog! I am your newest follower! :) Erin

www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Do you know what the calories are in the smoothie all together? Thanks!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Kelly, I'm not sure of the calorie count. I just take WW Points for the pudding mix and almond breeze. Sorry.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin