Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Figured It Out ..... Please Help!

When I stepped on the scale a few days ago I weighed 189 lbs. Yep, that's what the scale said. Shocker, kind of. With the way I have been eating I am surprised I am not up to 200. I realized then that I need to get a handle on this before I gain all of my weight back. At that point I started trying to figure out what I did differently when I was still losing. Something that I did then but don't do now (besides the obvious of eating more).

That's when it hit me. I used to read all of your weight loss blogs and so many more. It helped to keep me motivated to lose. I loved reading about how all of you were doing and what you were eating and how much weight you were losing. It was so much fun and so inspiring. It made me want to do better and to try harder. It gave me that extra little push that I need.

At some point I stopped ready all other blogs because I was busy and I just didn't have time to. I really think this was my big mistake and I plan to figure out if I am right. As of today I am going to start reading all of your weight loss blogs plus some others that I used to follow.

Please help me out by leaving a comment below with your blog address. I would really appreciate it. I can't wait to catch up on some blogs that I used to follow and others that will be new to me. Also, if you know of any good weight loss blogs that you read please post them below.

I am so excited to get back on track and I am so thankful for all of your help and support. I can't wait to start reading!


11 comments:

Pamela said...

http://www.beentheredonethatandtryingtodoitagain.blogspot.com/

I've been having a rough time and hope to get back on board in the next week or two. Bear with me!

Pamela

Carol Carter said...

Hey Jessica,
You did it once and you can do it again...just stay focused. I am struggling right now too because I hit a 44 pound weight loss and I feel like I keep bouncing between losing a pound and gaining a pound that I have really stayed the same now for at least 2 months! I started adding weights to my work out this week and really watched what I was eating and I weighed in today and gained a pound! GRRRRR so frustrating...but I will not give up and neither will you! You can do this! You are a beautiful, strong lady and you can do this!

Miss S. said...

Me first!!

http://followmethirty.blogspot.com/

Stacy said...

I'm getting back on track too.
http://stacye13.blogspot.com/

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I'm kinda depressed about lack of success with the weight loss but I'm trying to get back to it. I post on Friday on the weight battle.

Http://secretmomthoughts.blogspot.com

Mama Bear June said...

Come on, let's do this together! I agree, reading the other weight loss blogs really keeps me on target, too!

Jen said...

Mine is http://fromchunkydunktoskinnydip.blogspot.com/

I also follow http://www.shoestolose.com/ and http://shrinkingchef.blogspot.com/

I hope reading everyone's blogs helps you out. I know it's a great motivation for me!

Fat Chick on a Diet said...

Good luck getting back on track! I find that reading other blogs helps me a lot, too! :)

http://fatchickonadiet.com

Beth said...

I don't have a weight loss blog and dont' even post on my food blog anymore but I wanted to offer you encouragement. Honestly, I have decided not to pursue losing any more weight for the time being. I'm only a few pounds heavier than before I got pregnant with my second son and that's good enough for me right now. I was tired of waiting to lose weight before I started doing XYZ and when I rejoined WW in January I realized it was making me crazy. Maybe some time in the future I'll go for it again but for now I'm just trying to live my life and figure out what I need my relationship with food to be.

Best of luck to you!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks for all of the support! We can do this together. :)

I can't wait to check out all of your blogs.

amycloud said...

Jessica, I don't have a weight loss blog, but one that has really helped me stay focused is http://madetocrave.org/ There is a daily devotional (21 days) based on the Book, Made to Crave. It goes along with whatever plan you have for your weight loss journey. I hope it will encourage you as it has encouraged me. Blessings

Blog Widget by LinkWithin