Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Cute Little Butterfly!

It was a busy, busy weekend! My oldest daughter competed in her first Odyssey of the Mind competition. Her team did great! They didn't win any awards but I was one proud Mamma that day. It was amazing to see my little six year old on stage preforming in front of so many people. She was so calm, spoke loudly, remembered all of her lines, and looked adorable. Here are some pictures of her team from the competition.

The butterfly wings Maddie made. :)


Maddie's OM team


My little butterfly!

After a great day of Odyssey of the Mind we traveled to my sister's house to celebrate my Mom's 50th Birthday. Happy 50th Birthday to the Best Mom in the World!!! We had a great night of eating way too much food and cake. I did bring a huge fruit tray with light yogurt dip. It was amazing!

On Sunday we celebrated my husband's birthday. I had my in-laws, my parents and my Aunt Diana over for dinner and cake. We had so much fun playing the Wii all night. I love spending time with my family!

Luckily Monday was a snow day for my daughter. We all slept in and caught up on some much needed sleep. I do love crazy weekends!

Although I didn't track my PointsPlus last week I did have a really great time. I am ready to get back on track and start counting my Points again. I am very happy to be able to do this with that great little application on my phone. Pretty cool!

I also have more great reviews and giveaways coming up in the very near future. :) If you haven't entered the 31 Girl Giveaway be sure to do it soon. The giveaway ends in just a few days. Click here to enter.



3 comments:

fblife said...

I have a points question. I have noticed that the points online when using the recipe builder can be different then then if you simply add up points. For example. I had a cup of frozen blueberries over a cup of yogurt. If I add it up separately it's 2 points but if I use the recipe builder it's 4. Which is correct?

Kelly said...

What a cute butterfly! :)

Miss S. said...

How cute is she! Love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin