Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Clue!

I'm going to give you a clue to where I have been the past few days.

My sister had her baby. Look at this beautiful baby girl. I just love her so much! I can't wait to cuddle her again. Her birth made for a bit of a crazy week but of course it she was so worth it. I made her the little hair clip that she is wearing in the picture above. She looks so cute with it on!




This is the blanket that I made for baby Lexa. I love the way the colors mixed so well together. You can't see it but the other side of the blanket is a bright pink to match the pink of the elephants. I love doing projects like this one. It brings out my creative side and makes me feel so good. Not only that but I get to use the talents God gave me to bless others. It's such a wonderful thing!


My sister loved the blanket and I even got to snuggle baby Lexa in it. She was so cute and cuddly that I didn't want to give her up. That was until my six year old had a little meltdown that I had to handle. Just another reminder why I am not going to ever have anymore children. :) I love babies to death but I am done with my baby years. Now that we are past the diapers and starting school I am enjoying the little bit of freedom that I have again. My Mom always told me that once you get past the diaper years you will never want to go back. I guess my Mom was right. Now I have a beautiful little niece to snuggle and an 11 month old nephew that is absolutely adorable with his pudgy little cheeks. Seriously, check out this face.




My favorite picture of Baby B! He was so little.



Look at that smile! I just want to squeeze his little cheeks.

This was his first time in a swing. So cute!



With these two around I will get plenty of baby snuggling in. I will try to write another post today with an update on my weight loss struggles. Have a great day!


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Ohhhhh! how cute! And I love the blanket too.

Now I need a baby fix. ;-) Surely someone around here has a baby to snuggle.

I Will Lay Down My Idols said...

Awesome job - and cutie babies! I do miss the baby stage - looking forward to grandmahood (hopefully)! Just found your blog - looks good! And your progress is inspiring to me!
D

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks, guys! D - I am so glad you found me. I hope you enjoy following my blog. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin