Monday, January 24, 2011

Pizza For Breakfast!

Do any of you enjoy pizza for breakfast as much as I do? Okay, I will admit it. I enjoy pizza anytime of the day, 7 days a week. I just never get sick of it.

Luckily pizza fits into my diet when eaten in moderation. I am quite happy eating two pieces of pizza at a time. It fills me up and still fits into my PointsPlus for Weight Watchers. It makes me so happy.

I had two pieces of pizza for breakfast this morning. Granted it was a late breakfast (11am). I am feeling kind of blah today and it was the only thing that sounded good. It was better then eating all of the other leftovers I have in the fridge from our coaches appreciation dinner. Wow, we really had some good food. All of the parents were so generous to make wonderful food for our coaches. We had such a selection. It was so much fun. Unfortunately some of the leftovers made it home to my fridge. I won't eat potato salad, I won't eat potato salad, I won't eat potato salad. :) It was really good potato salad. :)

Today's a new day and I am excited to find out what it will bring. I have a resume that I need to mail out and I also get to watch my niece and nephew a little bit today. My girls will be so excited to spend time with their cousins. I'm excited to see them too.

I have a pork tenderloin in the fridge that I need to throw in the crock pot. I also bought some squash and zucchini to pan fry along with a some baked potatoes. I just need to get some energy to do it.

I'm not sure if want to weigh in this week. Stress is usually bad for my weight but since I was so busy this weekend I burned more calories then I ate. I hope! Today I am back to tracking my calories and getting things back in order around the house. It will be nice to have things a little more organized. Having my house clean and organized always seems to help my weight loss. It gives me more time to organize and track my meals.

Now that my belly is stuffed with pizza I am going to get a shower and get the rest of the house organized. :)


3 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I love pizza too!

Twix said...

Pizza? Mmmmmmm!! ;-)

I agree it helps to organize the house. And the pork tenderloin dinner sounds delish!

Social Weight Loss said...

Pizza! I love pizza but those were high in calories after eating you need to burn...burn....burn.... to stay sexy and healthy =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin