The girls pretending to sun bathe
Playing with the crazy octopus sprinkler!
My sister gracefully jumping over the sprinkler! :)
Also, I haven't been very hungry from the heat so that is always a bonus. :) I had a great week focusing on my eating. I think a lot of my incentive came from the fact that my sister can now fit into a size ten. Of course it makes me want to try even harder.
Unfortunately the week was so crazy busy that I didn't get in enough exercise. I will be happy when my daughter's preschool is done because then I will have time to go to the gym again. My plan is to go every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It seemed to work well for me last summer so I am hoping it will again this summer. My Rheumatologist also thinks it will be very good for my Fibromyalgia.
My other incentive to go back to the gym is because I had my sister take some pictures of me in my bathing suit. I will post them for you in a later post. :) They aren't horrible but of course I think going back to the gym would make a big difference.
When I weighed in this morning I was pleased to be back in the 160's. I am down to 169.6!!!! I am thrilled. A few days at the gym and I think I will be able to officially announce that I have lost 50 pounds. I can't wait! I really can't wait to post my 50 pounds lost picture. I am going to have to come up with something creative for the big one.
My Week In Review:
1. Exercise: Not much. A little bit on my treadmill and chasing my kids around in 90 degree heat.
2. Water: I drank a lot of water. It was so hot.
3. Late night eating: No late night eating. My husband bought a huge cheesecake for us for our 8th Anniversary this week and I haven't even thought about eating it in the middle of the night. I had a 1/2 of a piece when he bought it and now I am done with it.
4. Snacking: I haven't snacked much this week. I think I have been to busy. I did have a few Weight Watchers Fudge Pops at my sister's house. They are excellent and a great way to cool off.
5. Eating more fruits and veggies: I think I could have done better in this area.
What do I need to work on for next week: Exercise, Exercise, Exercise!!!!