Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm Still Alive

Maddie and I - Christmas Eve - 2010











It's been a good two weeks since I have written. I didn't realize how busy my life would be before, during and after Christmas. Between my job, my family, my classroom Mom duties, Church activities, being sick, my family being sick and the other normal Christmas preparation activities, my life has been very busy. It's a busy time of year but I love it. I love every second of it. I love celebrating Jesus' birth! It's the best time of the year!










Getting to my weight loss or should I say weight gain! Just kidding. I don't think I gained anything this Holiday season but I'm pretty sure I didn't lose anything. I haven't weighed myself in a few days so I'm not sure. I will have to weigh in tomorrow morning.










I did ok with food this Christmas. I ate what I wanted but watched my portions except for the cheese filled Bologna that my in-laws bring me every year. Yummm, I love that stuff! My in-laws are the best. Seriously, they spoil me (and the kids) rotten. :) They bring our favorites every time they come to visit and on Christmas I get my Bologna. :) Love it!










I made our traditional breakfast Christmas morning. It is my Grandma M's famous Ham and Cheese Puff. It is so easy and you have to let it sit overnight in the fridge before you bake it. It makes the perfect breakfast on a busy morning. I make it every year on Christmas because my family loves it so much. My Grandma is such a good cook!


















These were two of my girls favorite gifts. We had so much fun watching the girls open their gifts this year. It seems to get less stressful every year. My husband got me a heated mattress pad. Yes, I really did ask for it and it's awesome! :) Practical and I love it. There is nothing like crawling into a warm bed at night.












My Mom then cooked us the most awesome lunch. Seriously it was the best meal I have had all year. I wish my stomach could have held more. We spent the afternoon with my in-laws, my parents and then in evening we visited my Grandparents and most of my Dad's family. It was a great day!








I hope you all had a wonderful time Celebrating Jesus' birth!


2 comments:

fblife said...

My husband and I have started Points Plus, I'm interested to hear if you are trying the new program still and what you think of it. Also, any low point tips are always appreciated (you know, besides eat fruit and veggies :))

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

glad you had a good holidays. Your girls are too cute.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin