Monday, December 13, 2010

I woke up this morning feeling like I have been hit by a bus. I just can't seem to get over this head cold. I have been on antibiotics and it just seems to be getting worse. This morning is definitely the worst it has been. Any suggestions on how to get some relief?

I have such big plans to get started exercising again and I just don't feel up to it. That's not my only problem. I also don't feel like planning healthy meals because I am just too tired. I want to move forward with my weight loss but I need to get rid of this cold first because right now I am not getting anywhere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a happier note I was excited to find out that I don't have to count the points for my banana or any fruit in my smoothies anymore. I'm very excited about that! I'm sure I will find more that I like the more I get into it but for right now I don't really have time for anything else other then work, taking care of my family and sleep. I need to get better really soon.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

Girl get blogging! Have you seen Julia and Julie? It may give you the motivation you need to keep going!

Sarah said...

I think everyone is excited about bananas. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin