Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weight Watchers Update

I have had many requests for updates on my Weight Watchers experience so far. I'm glad everyone is so interested. So far it has been great! I am back to tracking my food and my points and even though I went over my points yesterday I now know how I need to plan the rest of my week. It is an awesome feeling to see how many points I have left for the day, how many extra points I have left for the week and how many exercise points I have earned all in front of me. It's a great reminder of how I am doing and how I need to do for the rest of the week. I am really excited to see the results from this week.

I have been eating very well the past two days. Unfortunately I woke up in the middle of the night to eat. That stupid Halloween candy! It's sitting in the middle of my kitchen table. I ended up coming down stairs and shoving 6 fun size candy bars in my mouth and then going back to bed. This needs to stop. I am going to make a conscious effort to not do this tonight.

I did get up this morning and track my candy bars on my online tracker. Normally I would just eat it and pretend it didn't happen. Now that I am tracking it is will be a good reminder to not do it again.

Overall I am very happy with Weight Watchers Online. I have used it before (when I first started my journey) and loved it then also. I find it to be super simple and convenient. It is a lot less expensive then the Weight Watchers meeting. The only thing that you don't get with the online is the accountability. If you are planning on joining I suggest that you either start a blog and tell all of your friends and family about it or find a buddy to do it with. I am a firm believer that you need the accountability.

Here is the link (Weight Watchers)in case anyone wants to check it out or join. It really is a great program and I have nothing but good to say about it.


1 comment:

Slomack said...

I'm so glad that you've recommitted to your health...thank you for taking us on the journey with you! I really appreciate how honest you are (like the midnight candy bars)...it makes you very "real" to me!

Oh, and on the Halloween candy...you might try putting it in a cupboard (or the freezer!) so it's not in your sight line...sometimes it helps me if it's not right out on the counter or the table (and sometimes, well, it doesn't...because I still know where it is!).

Good luck, and keep us posted!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin