Saturday, November 6, 2010

I need to get some control on my eating

I don't know what is wrong with me. I am doing Weight Watchers online and tracking every bite I eat yet I am -49 points for the week. Yikes! I didn't even know that it was possible to eat that many extra points.



This week I started my job. I love it! I am having a great time planning the children's sports at my local YMCA. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect job.



It has been a lot harder then expected this week trying to keep my life organized while working part time. It's more difficult then I thought to be that Mom that drops off and pics up the kids at school, does the after school activities, cooks, and cleans while trying to live a healthy lifestyle. It's more tiring then I thought. It takes a lot of planning to make it all work.



I think that may be part of my unhealthy eating issues. I ran from one place to the next all week without a plan for any of my meals. We pretty much ate fast food, pizza or anything else we had in the house. This was not helpful. I didn't even have food for my lunches. It was just a crazy week.



I plan to do better this week. Today I am going to make out my meal plan and go to the grocery store. Tomorrow I hope to feel up to cooking some of the meals for the week. I think some nice warm soup will be in my near future. :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now would be a good time to make use of your crock pot! That way you can make a healthy dinner and it will be ready when you get home!

Beth said...

Do you freezer cook? I've been stocking ours with mini meatloaves (I cook them in the crock pot with sweet potatoes), taco meat, sloppy joes, pasta sauce, turkey burgers, etc. and it's saved my life the past few months. The only problem is it's made me a little lazy about weekly planning when I can just grab something from the freezer.

gastric bypass surgery phoenix said...

Focus on your meals. The purpose of Weight Watchers is to reflect on what you've been eating but it's really up to you to see for yourself if you've shed the pounds or not.

Superjaxster said...

I hear you loud and clear! For me, there is always something that comes up and I never have a plan! You'll get in the swing of it all though - just look how far you've come!

Brown Family Blog said...

You can do it! You know what you need to do. Dont dwell on this past week. I like how you have a game plan! :O)

Biz said...

If I don't plan my weeks food over the weekend, all hell breaks loose. Maybe you can carve so time this weekend to meal plan?

Haven't stopped by in a long time - hope all is well!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin