Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Got A Job!

That's right! I finally got a job and it's perfect! I am the new Sports Coordinator at my local YMCA. I am so excited about this opportunity.

I will be coordinating all of the YMCA sports including starting new programs, running the old, getting volunteers and much more. It is a part time job. Right now it is approx. 15 hours a week. It will probably increase when I add new programs. It pays well for a part time job and I get a free membership. I am just so excited about what God is doing in my life right now.

This job is the perfect opportunity for me to show these children and their parents God's love. I think God has big things planned for me while I am in the position. I can't wait to see how he works through me. :)


2 comments:

Anu said...

congratulations Jessica. I have been following your site for about a year now. Love reading about your journey. Please update on your WW plan so far. I am intrigued to start it, but havent so far. Afraid that it might be too hard to follow. I want to see what kind of stuff you are eating, and how you prep your meals. Thanks.

Kelly said...

Congratulations! That is awesome news and it's even cooler you can exercise at your job. What a bonus!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin