Monday, November 1, 2010

I Finally Did It!

I did it! I finally did it! I signed up for Weight Watchers Online again. I hated to do it but at this point I knew it was the only way for me to get back on track. I need to be more strict and count my points and think more about what I am putting in my mouth.

As I was looking over some old posts I noticed that when I was really losing weight the fastest was when I was following Weight Watchers online. So that is what sparked my interest to sign up for it again.

I am actually super excited about it. Almost as exited as I was about two years ago when I started this journey. It is nice to know that this program has worked for me in the past and it can work for me again.

I am excited to finally get myself back on the right track. I am ready to stop gaining and start losing again. I will officially weigh myself tomorrow and write a weigh in post to get me started. My biggest problem now is going to stop myself from eating all of the Halloween Candy sitting on my kitchen table.

Starting today I get 25 P's a day. That seems like a reasonable amount. I haven't plugged in my breakfast, lunch and chocolate candy :( yet but I am thinking I may not have many points left for the day. I had a few too many peanut butter cups.

On a good note I am having spaghetti for dinner with lean hamburger, and Smart Taste pasta. One of my favorite meals!

Today is the start of my new plan. My plan to get myself back on track. My plan to get myself moving forward towards my goal. I will not go back!!!


5 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm taking the leftover Halloween candy to my daughter's youth group meeting - got to get it out of the house!

I used Weight Watchers online and really enjoyed it. The online points calculator is wonderful and it really helped me get a handle on just how many points there are in serving sizes of certain products. I just cancelled my subscription - another cost-cutting measure - but I still have my resources from the regular WW meetings so I'm going to use the manual points calculator from now on.

Elizabeth said...

I'm right there with you!! I can't tell you how much Halloween candy I have eaten today. Tomorrow I'm getting back on track, no more letting life get in the way and no more excuses!

BabiesandBargains said...

I started 2 weeks ago and LOVE it. It makes things seem different then just counting calories! I get 30 points a day but I know with this weeks weigh in I will lost a point

Jess said...

I have just (in the last couple of weeks) gotten back to tracking points. Didn't join, but doing it with some friends. I haven't done real great, but am coming in under my points for the week (barely). It's time to get this weight-loss moving again. Can't wait to hear how it goes for you!

Michelle Bowman said...

I just wanted to say that I am very happy for you !!! You made a great decision. I have been toying with joining WW online and now i think i will look into it more fully !!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin