Monday, October 18, 2010

So Much For My Day Of Relaxation

Last night I wrote about how I was going to spend today relaxing and trying to come of with some ideas to motivate me to lose weight. Unfortunately I woke up at 4am with a migraine. It was horrible. I ended up sleeping in until 10am or should I say trying to sleep. Then I finally got up and took an Imetrex because I couldn't fight it any longer.



I know that you aren't supposed to fight migraines but I hate the way the meds make me feel so I always do my best to try to get rid of it on my own. Not the smartest idea but I really hate that drowsy feeling that I get from Imetrex. I was happy that my migraine was gone by the early afternoon.



It so frustrating to have migraines. They ruin your entire day. After getting rid of my migraine I felt totally drained. I was useless for the rest of the day. Not the type of relaxation I was looking for.



On the up side I did have a nice lunch. Last night I pounded out a chicken breast and marinated it in honey french salad dressing. For lunch I grilled it with some peppers and onions. It was delicious!






After lunch I did a little laundry and then took my daughter to her soccer game. It was freezing outside. I really wished I would have had some hot chocolate, a heavy coat, my gloves and my hat. Instead I went in a sweatshirt. What was I thinking? I am glad that the season is coming to an end. I love watching the kids play soccer but I really don't like the cold.



After soccer we came home to a nice warm crockpot meal. I marinated some chicken last night in a bottle of Lawry's Lemon Pepper Marinade and then threw it in the crockpot this afternoon with some potatoes, peppers and onions. It turned out to be delicious. The girls even loved it.

Tomorrow the girls and I are going for our flu shots. I'm not looking forward to that. Then we will be spending the day with my sister. I hope to spend some time tomorrow night working on my goals and motivation. It shouldn't be this hard!?!



1 comment:

MizFit said...

**waves**
Ill be joining you virtually

its flu shot day around here as well.

thanks for reminding me...

MizFit

Blog Widget by LinkWithin