It is definitely my new favorite necklace. It is perfect for someone like me. I love to have an everyday necklace and for me this is the one. I wear it with just about everything. It looks great with a pair of jeans or a little black dress. That's why I love this piece so much.
As a mother of two I don't always have the time to dig through my jewelry to find that perfect necklace. Right now I take this one off at night and put it on my dresser. Then in the morning I grab it and put it right back on. It looks great with whatever I wear.
I have gotten tons of complements on it so far and I think it is because it has this perfect little sparkle to it. My favorite part of this necklace is that the clasp in the back never moves. No more twisted necklace syndrome for me. :) This necklace seriously is made so well that the beads always stay in the center of your neck and the clasp always stays in the back. It's the best feature! I love it!
Here are some of my other favorites that Genelle makes and sells at Paisley Peach Designs.
Genelle creates necklaces, bracelets and earrings that she sells on her site all at very reasonable prices. You can click here to visit Paisley Peach Designs and look at all of the beautiful jewelry Genelle is selling.
How To Enter:
1. Visit Paisley Peach Designs by clicking here and come back and leave a comment telling me what piece of jewelry you would like to have.
2. For a second entry "Like" Paisley Peach Designs on Facebook by clicking here and then leave me a comment telling me you did so.
3. For a third entry post on your blog about this contest and include a link to my blog and post the link in the comment section.
4. For a fourth entry sign up for my newsletter by entering your email on the top right hand side of my blog and then leave a comment saying that you signed up. . If you already signed up just leave that in the comment section.
5. For a fifth and sixth entry follow me on twitter or facebook (leave separate comments).
The Winner will be chosen using a random number generator. All entries must be received by Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at 11:59 CST. The winner will be announced Thursday, November 11th, 2010. For U.S Addresses Only.
This review is my honest opinion of Paisley Peach Designs.
I am not responsible for any prizes.