Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm Still Alive!

It's been awhile but I'm still alive. :) I had a busy week and did a lot of catch up. I was able to catch up on grocery shopping, laundry and cooking along with having a nasty stomach bug. I am happy that the stomach bug at least was short lived. It only lasted about 24 hours but it was not fun. Especially since my two year old had it at the same time.

It's all over now and I am back to getting on track. Tomorrow I am going to spend relaxing a bit (because I really need it) and making some plans and goals for my weight loss. Right now I need to get myself motivated and moving in the right direction and I think the only way I am going to do that is to spend a little time planning. So that is my goal for tomorrow. To come up with some goals and specific plans to aid in my weight loss.

I think the change in weather is causing me to lack motivation. I have to find a solution to this. I need to find a way to make weight loss exciting again. Any suggestions? :)


2 comments:

MizFit said...

I know most people would say SET A GOAL!!! but for me it is bigger than that when Im sansmotivation.

for me its about finding and WRITING DOWN my overarching BIGBIG reason for wanting to be fit.

WHY I wanted to lose weight and, for me, looking better in my clothes wasnt motivation enough.

it was all about living longer and being here for my girl.

MizFit

Jess said...

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Those stomach bugs are miserable...no matter how short-lived.

I agree that this time of year does cause a lack of motivation. Wish I could offer some tips, but I'm in the same boat...and have been for several months.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin