Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I need sleep

Today was a rough day. I ended up having to go to the doctor. I have a sinus infection, double ear infection and some kind of infection in my throat. Now I am sitting up at midnight typing this post because I can't sleep. My head, ears and throat hurt and I can't breath through my nose. It's not going to be a good night.

At least my hubby is taking good care of me. He went to the store and bought me a watermelon and cantaloupe. I have been craving them. :) Then he made me some hot tea and put the girls to bed. It's always nice to feel loved!

I am planning on enjoying my fruit tomorrow. I just hope I can function enough to get through the day. Now I'm off to try sleeping again.

Goodnight!


1 comment:

AG said...

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon! Hang in there!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin