Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Have A Plan!

That's right! I finally have a plan. It's seems like it been a while since I have been able to figure out a way to make it all work. I had a little time to think and pray today while I was cleaning and I came up with a new game plan. Wait until you hear how simple it is. I'm not sure why I didn't think of this one six weeks ago when my daughter started school.

So the plan is that I am going to start back at the gym. I just realized that the child care fits perfectly into my schedule. I'm mad at myself for not thinking of this a while ago. I can drop my daughter off at school and then head straight to the gym. That gives me three hours of time to myself to exercise. Of course I am not that dedicated but if I really wanted to I would have the time and child care for it. :)

That's just the beginning of my plan. I received a great suggestion today from one of my wonderful readers. Why not just go to bootcamp one or two times a week instead of feeling like I have to commit to three times a week. I am going to talk to Marc at Fuel Fitness about it to see if he is ok with it. I would love to continue doing bootcamp at least one time a week because it is really a great workout.

The plan is to go to bootcamp one to two days a week and then on the off days I can go to the gym. It seems like a perfect plan and I am finally excited to get back on track. I know it is sad but I have really been stressed about this bootcamp/exercise thing. It has been weighing on my mind for the past two weeks and it feels like a weight lifted to finally have it figured out.

I'm very excited to get back to the gym and even more excited to have figured out a way to fit bootcamp into my schedule. Even though it isn't the ideal way to do it I figure it is better then not doing it at all. I'm so, so excited!!! :) God is good!


1 comment:

Lucrecia said...

I know exactly how you feel! I recently had to cut back on a program because I was feeling so stressed if I didn't get a specific work out in. How silly is that? Its supposed to be a stress reliever! Good luck with your new plan!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin