Monday, October 11, 2010

I feel gross!

I feel disgusting today. I'm exhausted after running my kids around all day long. My husband now has the start of pneumonia (again!), my youngest has a head cold, my oldest was sent home from school with a pink eye that turns out to be conjunctivitis and the start of a virus. I can't take it anymore!!!

I am heading to the store tomorrow to buy Vitamins and maybe some Eccanasia (spl?). I've heard good things about it and we really need something around here. My poor husband needs his immune system built back up. The Doctor said he thinks he got sick again because his immune system was still down. I guess it is the same thing with the girls. Tomorrow is going to be Lysol day at my house. I want these germs out of my home!

I am just so sick of being worn down from taking care of my family. I feel like I can't even have a little time to rest myself. Of course they come first but sometimes my Fibromyalgia gets the best of me in a situation like this and I just feel so run down. Does anyone have any energy they can lone me? :) I have lots of house cleaning to do tomorrow along with taking care of my little sicklings.

Here's to a better day tomorrow!


2 comments:

N said...

I use a spray bottle with alcohol:water (ratio of 1:3) for disinfecting. It's a lot cheaper than can after can of Lysol. Praying for abundant health for you and your family - God Bless!

Beth said...

Vitamin E would be a good idea as well. I could be wrong but I think echinacea (Weird word, eh?) isn't supposed to be used regularly. Only for fighting off something. I also do probiotics for all of us. For the kids I get a powdered baby kind I put in their milk. You could also just break open an adult capsule. It's not cheap, I think I spend around $25 for 60 tablets, but well worth it, IMO. There's also cod liver oil but I have trouble taking that. Even the flavored kind. Yuck. Although my older son doesnt' mind the kids' oil caps.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin