Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Having Some Fun!!!

I went to Lil Kids Stuff today to pick up an outfit for my daughters pictures this Sunday and I ended up walking out with nothing for the girls and three things for me. It felt awesome!


I don't buy things for myself very often so it felt so good today to come home with something for myself. It's the funniest thing. I was in the store checking out all of their newest items when I spotted a beautiful hat. After trying it on to see if it fit I fell in love with it. It was just too cute to pass up. Then of course I spotted the matching scarf and the cutest gloves ever. It was all too perfect to pass up.


This is how I walked out of the store.







This is the scarf and hat together




These are my awesome gloves! Perfect for keeping my hands warm while buckling up the girls and they are just so cute and comfy!










When Maddie got home from school she decided that she should be the one wearing my new hat, gloves and scarf. She looked so cute. How could I say no? She is such a ham. Now she wants a set in a different color for herself.










If you are looking for a cute Hat, Scarf or gloves for yourself or your kids make sure you check out Lil Kids Stuff in Bloomsburg, PA. The place is awesome! If you are not able to visit the store you can check it out online by clicking here and emailing her directly requesting these pieces. They are not yest listed on the site but I am sure they would be glad to hook you up with them.



1 comment:

Paula said...

Too cute...both of you!!!! Congrats on your weight loss!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin