Sunday, October 3, 2010

Green Fried Tomato Sandwich and Cowtails

I'm sitting up at 4:41am eating a green fried tomato sandwich and cowtales. I know, it's a little strange but after not sleeping well the last few nights and then pulling an all nighter tonight I think I am aloud to be a little odd. :)



Today is my little girl's birthday. She had a swimming party today with over 40 kids and I'm not even sure how many adults. It was a blast but very tiring all around. I am blessed with great family and friends who really helped me pull it off.





Last night Maddie had her first sleepover. We have five little girls spending the night. They had so much fun playing with toys, watching movies, eating tons of snacks, baking a cake, having a pillow fight, and playing makeover (now they all look like Smurfs). They have all been so sweet and so well behaved but I never realized how much work it is to take care of seven children at once. Let's just say that I am a little exhausted.













I tried to go to sleep on the couch for a little while but my two year old (who insisted she sleep downstairs with the other girls) was having trouble sleeping. Then one of the girls woke up and wanted her Mom. It was her first sleepover and she just wanted to go home. I kind of figured that at least one of them would want to go home. It's now 5am and I have two hours until I have to get up and start getting myself and six little girls ready for Church. That includes making a Birthday breakfast of pancakes, sausage and scrambled eggs. I decided that if I fall asleep now I won't be able to wake up in two hours. It's going to be a long day!

I was having problems with my motivation to lose weight because of not getting enough sleep (due to a 2 year old that doesn't want to sleep and a nasty head cold). Now I think it is going to be even worse. I hope by Monday I will be able to get my act together and get back on the weight loss train.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin