Thursday, October 21, 2010

Breakfast Smoothies

I seriously could not live without them. I love Breakfast Smoothies!!! I am not a breakfast person. I am more a eat pizza or donuts breakfast person. :) I love sweets for breakfast. I no longer allow myself to do this but if I didn't care about my health or weight I would eat like this every day.

I think that is why I love my breakfast smoothies. To me they taste like a milkshake yet they are so good for me. I also love that they are quick and easy to make. I have a smoothie for breakfast 90% of the time. The only reason I don't have a smoothie for breakfast is if I am really running late and don't have time to make one. On those days I don't usually have anything for breakfast. Trust me, I don't like those days.

If you have never tried a Smoothie for breakfast you need to click on the link below and try some of my Smoothie recipes. My favorite right now is my Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie with Banana. It tasted like a chocolate peanut butter milkshake. So Yummy! I have had this one for breakfast every day this week. :)

Click Here for Smoothie Recipes.

The best part about making my smoothies lately is that I can make them in my Vitamix! Which means that I can throw carrots, spinach or whatever I have on hand into one of these smoothies and never taste it. It is a great way to get some extra veggies into your diet. The Vitamix is so powerful that it puree's it so fine that you can't even tell it is there. It's awesome!

A big thank you again to the Vitamix company for giving me this wonderful machine. It is being well used!


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I really do love breakfast smoothies! Especially when I'm on the go in the morning! Mmmmmmm : )

http://lovenutritionhealth.blogspot.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin