Suzzane, the owner of Piccadilly Circus Designs, fuses felt lowercase letters or numbers onto a shirt and then hand stitches around the letters with embroidery thread. She turned your basic "comfy" tee into this adorable little shirt that my daughter looks just precious in. I'm sure you can see in the pictures that the shirt is made of a very nice fabric. It looks silky and doesn't seem to wrinkle easily. I hate to iron (or should I say refuse to) so this shirt is perfect for our home. Maddie is so excited to wear it to school when it gets a little cooler.
These are two other items that I found on Suzanne's blog that I would like to have. I just love the baseball tee look. So, so cute!
There are so many other great items on Piccadilly Circus Designs Etsy Store. She also has sweatshirts, short sleeve tee's, 3/4 length sleeve, onesies and they can all be designed in your color choice with your choice of letter or number. She also has designs to choose from. Her Etsy store is very neat and I think you will enjoy looking at it. I always love to see people selling unique items and Piccadilly Circus Designs is one of them. Her Felt designs and hand stitching really make her shirts unique.
Piccadilly Circus Designs is giving away a $20 gift certificate to her store.
There Are Five Ways To Enter to win the $20 Gift Certificate:
(List all entries as separate comments.)
1. Visit Piccadilly Circus Designs and come back and leave a comment sharing with us your favorite item.
2. For a second entry "Like" Piccadilly Circus Designs on Facebook by clicking here and then leave me a comment telling me you did so.
3. For a third entry post on your blog about this contest and include a link to my blog and post the link in the comment section.
4. For a fourth entry become a follower. If you are already a follower just leave that in the comment section.
5. For a fifth entry follow me on twitter.
The Winner will be chosen using a random number generator. All entries must be received by Thursday, Sept. 16, 2010 at 11:59 CST. The winner will be announced Friday, Sept. 17, 2010. For U.S Addresses Only. Piccadilly Circus Designs is responsible for contacting winner with gift certificate information
This review is my honest opinion of Piccadilly Circus Designs. I was not told or paid to say anything in this post. I am not responsible for any prizes.