Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm Not Perfect!

I just wanted to appoligize for my previous post. I spelled a word wrong and have been receiving nasty emails ever since. To all of you who sent me sweet messages just to help, I do greatly appreciate it. It is nice to know that some of you really did write me messages because you care.

To everyone else that wrote to me, I'm not perfect and I will never claim to be. I am just Me! I am human just like all of you and I do make mistakes. I have never done well with spelling and I'm sure that isn't going to change any time soon and I am okay with it. It is just part of who I am and I have learned to live with it.

To all of you who wrote me nasty and judgemental emails I hope you can understand that when I write this blog I do not claim to be a perfect writer. I do this for fun and to help encourage others. I do make mistakes and if you think spelling a word wrong in a post is a big deal then you should see the mistakes I have made in the rest of my life. :)

I'm sorry that I offended so many people today by mispelling a word. I will try my best in the future to keep this from happening again but I'm sure that it's not going to happen. I hope you can enjoy my posts even if they do have misspellings. :)


12 comments:

TJ said...

oh poo poo on them! lol I'm a bad speller/typer too so my blog is full of mistakes. I am NOT a writer. lol

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Thanks, TJ! I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

Carly said...

Gah! I hope the grammar police do not visit my blog.....I am terrible!! Let the nastiness roll off your back it is not worth getting upset.

Christina said...

Well I read your earlier post and didn't even see the misspelled word so what does that say about me?.....lol....I don't know why people feel the need to point out things like that. Don't pay any attention to them there probably just jealous because you were on the news and they weren't. Keep up the great work, misspellings and all.

Syl said...

It floors me that people don't have anything better to do with their time.
Chin up, we all make mistakes and really it's not worth your time.
Keep doing what you are doing, and congrats on the TV slot ;-)

LauraLynne said...

oh for crying out loud!

Or should I say
cring owt lowd!

*giggle*

Weight Watcher Wannabe said...

Is this a joke? Im dying to see what you worte... WOW ... Has anyone read my blog.. LOLOL Im the spelling wrong word queen..Mahahaaa

Bethany said...

you have got to be kidding! don't people have something better to be doing with their time?! I didn't even notice it so it must not have been that bad.
don't worry... I'll keep reading :)

Lee said...

Bless your heart! This isn't grammar class! I saw what you wrote but I'm not a member of the internet grammar gestapo. I would love to see some of those nasty emails though, I bet I could find plenty of grammar mistakes in them. ;)

Twix said...

That's horrible - shame on them!

Anonymous said...

I guess some people don't have anything better to do with their time than to pick at other people...sounds like jealousy to me!

Manda Mae said...

Oh my word! I can't believe that people have so little else to worry about. It sure must be nice! To be completely honest, I hate typos. Do I do them? Of course! Would I ever be rude and hateful to someone about them? Never!! Wow...Lord only knows how many I have done. No worries...I will keep reading! You have done great and have been a great inspiration to me!!! Keep it up!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin