Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm Going To Be On The News!!!

I just had an interview with the news this morning! It was so much fun. It was something that I have never done before and it was an awesome experience! I can't wait to see it tomorrow night. It will be on WBRE, for all of you locals, tomorrow night between 5pm and 6pm. I will post a link tomorrow night so that everyone else can view it.

I'm heading out, in a few minutes, to our family's Annual Pig Roast. It is always a lot of fun and I always eat way too much. This year I am going to do my best to not "Pig Out" at the Pig Roast! :)

Check back later tonight for another great Giveaway!


Don't forget to enter these four great Giveaway's!!!


Click on the links below and enter today for a chance to win:



1 comment:

Christina said...

Congratulations on getting to be on the news. I'm guessing this is about your weight loss, right? I'll check our your link when you get it posted. Again congratulations.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin