Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Finally Got Some Sleep!

I have had a rough couple of days. I haven't been able to sleep well for a few nights and it was really starting to make me miserable. When I don't sleep my Fibromyalgia flares up and then everything gets worse.

Last night I went to bed before 9pm and had a little trouble sleeping but I woke up feeling much better then I have in days. It's such a relief because for the past few days I have been laying around doing nothing and eating whatever I want. When I don't get enough sleep I just don't seem to care about anything. It makes weight loss so much harder.

I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in. The only thing that has kept me on track the past week is going to Bootcamp at Fuel Fitness. If I just get my eating under control I know that weight will just fall off. This Bootcamp is awesome! On Saturday we did an obstacle course through the park. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it but I really pushed myself and did the whole thing. It was so hard but I was so proud of myself when we were done. It was awesome!

I feel so much stronger then I did two weeks ago. When I first started Bootcamp I wanted to cry. I felt like I had no muscles and I really felt so weak. After Saturday's workout I felt strong. It's amazing what a huge difference two weeks of bootcamp at Fuel Fitness has made for me. The best part is that I am noticing a difference in the way my body looks already. My abs feel tighter and my stomach "flab" is shrinking. I am loving it!

I can't wait to see myself in another two weeks. :) I really don't like exercising but being able to feel and see the difference in just two short weeks is really keeping me encouraged to continue. If I can just get this insomnia thing under control I will have so much more motivation and motivation is something that I really need when it comes to exercising.

What keeps you motivated to exercise?


1 comment:

Tricia said...

Jessica: I think that it is great that you are seeing the benefits of your exercise program. I'm just getting (re-)started on my weight loss journey and I have a long way to go, but one of my major goals is to incorporate exercise into my life and keep it there. I tend to go all out--then stop, so this time I'm attempting the "slow and steady" method. I hope that you are having a great week! Tricia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin