Sunday, September 26, 2010

Focus, Focus, Focus!!!

I really need to Focus!!! I am up about five pounds from my lowest weight and I really need to get my act together before it gets out of hand. My life has been a little stressful lately and I have been going to food for comfort. This needs to stop!

Starting tomorrow I am going back to being strict. It's the only way to lose these five pounds and more. If I keep eating like I have been I going to be back in the 180's in no time. That is not something that I want to do. I worked way to hard for this. I am not ready to go back to where I started.

Tomorrow is the day that I get my eating habits back on track. This is something that I really need to do even if I don't really want to. As of tomorrow morning I am going to be tracking everything I eat, drinking tons of water and exercising.

I made really awesome chicken tonight and I am looking forward to having that for lunch tomorrow and maybe even dinner. I am on a chicken kick and I am so thrilled about it. For the longest time I didn't want to eat chicken and now that is all I want. I am so glad because chicken is so much healthier then the red meat I usually crave. I hope this chicken kick lasts.

I missed bootcamp yesterday. I had to go to my daughter's soccer game, cook mac & cheese for a Birthday party and then take the girls to a party at the park. It ended up that I stayed up too late on Friday night and wore myself out so I didn't wake up in enough time to do everything I had to do plus go to bootcamp. If my life was more organized I wouldn't have that problem. I am working on this one because it really stresses me out when my house and life are not in order.

After another crazy busy weekend I am looking forward to a nice relaxing week. I know I should love the weekends but sometimes they are just too over packed. Once things in my life are more organized I think it will make my weekends much easier.

How does lack of organization effect your weight loss?


2 comments:

Mary (A Merry Life) said...

It's great that you are taking control just being up a few pounds instead of letting it spiral out of control. Good on you!

Lack of organization really messes me up sometimes - especially regarding meals. If I don't have a plan or ingredients I can turn toward the less healthy options which isn't a good idea.

Hope you have a great week! :)

Lanie Painie said...

Lack of organization is a killer! Running out of time for exercise is the worst, or not having the food on hand that I need to make something healthy and satisfying. Or not being able to find something. I'm terribly disorganized. Ugh.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin